Follow the sixth day of Formula 1’s 2019 pre-season test at Barcelona’s Circuit de Catalunya with commentary and analysis with many headline questions yet to be answered after an intriguing first day back following the weekend break.
- Mercedes to trial new upgrades following reliability woes yesterday
- Vettel, Leclerc expected to display further performance runs
- Was McLaren’s headline topping Tuesday a glory run or legitimate pace?
- Will McLaren give light on Fernando Alonso’s plans
- Further data and analysis on the latest Ferrari/Mercedes/Red Bull relative performance